Honegger S.r.l. (hereinafter, “Honegger”) provides the users of the Honegger website (hereinafter, the “Site”, which can be visited at https://www.hdigitalevents.it/) the following information, in compliance with article 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (or General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter “GDPR”) and subsequent national adaptation legislation (hereinafter referred to, together with the GDPR, as the “Applicable Privacy Law”). During the consultation of the Site, in fact, information relating to users is collected, which constitutes personal data pursuant to the Applicable Privacy Law.
The information is provided exclusively for the Site and not for other sites accessible via links on the same.
The data controller of personal data is Honegger S.r.l., with registered office in via F. Carlini, 1 – 20146 Milan (e-mail: email@example.com; tel .: +39 02 4779141).
EXTERNAL RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
When the user uses the Site, two parties other than Honegger process the user’s data as external responsible, for specific purposes. In particular:
1. Komma Srl with registered office in Milan, Via Federico Confalonieri, 36, – 20124, tel. +390289659000, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Honegger supplier who carries out the following activities:
- development and operation of the Site;
- creation and management of the database of registered users;
- provision of streaming services, directly or through its sub responsible (i.e. third-party streaming platforms).
2. Honegger Gaspare Srl with registered office in Milan, Via F. Carlini, 1 – 20146 Milan, tel. +39 02 4779141, Honegger supplier that carries out the following activities:
- drafting and sending of e-mails through its sub-managers (i.e. third-party e-mail marketing platforms);
- upload company names and related e-mail addresses to third-party e-mail marketing platforms.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The data that are processed by Honegger in the event that the user uses the Site are specified below.
The user assumes responsibility for any personal data of third parties entered or published on the Site, and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, thus freeing Honegger from any liability towards the aforementioned third parties.
Personal data automatically acquired when visiting the Site
- Browsing data. Honegger automatically collects data about the device (i.e. PC, tablet, mobile phone or other mobile device) and the connection used by the user, including, for example, the IP address, the date and time of access, the information on hardware and software, information on events concerning the device, unique identifiers, crash data, and the pages viewed by the user before or after using the Site.
- Data on the use of the Site. Honegger collects information on the ways in which the user has used the Site, including, for example, the pages of the Site or other content viewed, the searches performed, the applications of third parties (YouTube, in the “Exhibitors” section) present on the Site that are used by the user and links to other sites and applications on which the user has clicked.
Personal data provided directly by the user
Data necessary for creating an account
- Data provided for creating an account. If the user, through the “Registration” section decides to register on the Site, Honegger collects the following data: name, surname, telephone number, name of the company for which he works, country, city, e-mail, level of experience , internal position in the company, products or services offered by the company, language in which you prefer to communicate.
When registering, the user must also select the event in which he intends to participate (i.e. Webinar or Meeting).
User data will be used by Honegger in order to register and manage participating users, send booking mailings, invitations and reminders to selected events, create rooms for each event, manage content streaming, chat interactions, pools and Q&A.
These data are necessary to allow the user to register on the Site and participate in one or more events (i.e Webinars and Meetings).
If the user does not provide the aforementioned data, he will not be able to register on the Site and therefore use the services contained therein.
Data necessary for sending DEMs and Newsletters
- Data provided for sending DEM and/or Newsletter. If the user wishes to receive DEM and/or Newsletter, he must give his consent when registering for one or more events (i.e. Webinar and Meeting). By consenting to this processing through the “Registration” function, Honegger will then be able to use the data provided by the user to send DEM and/or Newsletter.
- Data provided through requests for information via e-mail. If the user, to request information, explicitly and voluntarily sends e-mails to the Honegger addresses indicated on the Site, Honegger acquires the e-mail address and any personal data of the user (and / or third parties) included in the text of electronic communication.
Personal data collected through cookies
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Contribute to the functioning of the Site; provide the user with the services that Honegger provides through the Site; protect the user’s vital interests; comply with current legislation or pursue other needs of public interest
In fact, user data is processed:
- to operate, measure, improve and keep the Site and the services provided through it safe;
- to prevent and detect security breaches and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
Pursue Honegger’s legitimate interests in such a way that these interests do not prevail over the user’s fundamental rights and freedoms
In fact, user data is processed:
- to identify and resolve problems encountered by the user in using the Site (for example, blocked or non-functioning pages).
These treatments protect Honegger’s interest in keeping the Site functioning and efficient. They also do not infringe the user’s fundamental rights and freedoms, as they are predictable and widespread treatments on every site that allows the creation of accounts. Furthermore, these treatments also benefit the user himself, allowing the Site to continue to function.
With the user’s consent, do marketing and use statistical and marketing cookies
With the consent of the user, the personal data of the latter (and / or third parties) can be processed in order to:
- send marketing emails to the address provided – that is advertising and information on Honegger’s business and services;
- customize, measure and improve the advertising provided to the user on the Site and on other websites, based on the user’s preferences found while browsing the Site;
- collect statistical information, in aggregate form, on the number of users who visit the Site (as unique visitors) and on the ways in which users visit the Site.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data may be known and processed by Honegger staff, duly instructed on the precautions to be taken as required by the Applicable Privacy Law.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
The specific retention times of the user’s personal data are documented in the Honegger processing activity register (implemented pursuant to Article 30 of the G.D.P.R.).
The user’s personal data are kept (according to the criteria referred to in recital 39 and art.5, paragraph 1, letter e) of the GDPR) for a period necessary to ensure that the Site functions and that Honegger delivers to users the services provided through the Site. This period, in any case, cannot exceed 10 years from collection.
The user’s personal data may be kept for longer periods than those just seen only if this is necessary for Honegger to fulfill the legal obligations falling on them or to protect a right in court.
Upon expiry of these retention terms, the user’s data is deleted or permanently anonymised.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Honegger may communicate the personal data processed only to the subjects and only for the purposes indicated below.
Fight against illegal acts and security breaches
- Honegger may disclose users’ personal data to third parties who are involved in preventing, detecting and mitigating potentially illegal acts, fraud and security breaches.
Law enforcement, judicial proceedings and methods authorized by law
- Honegger may communicate the personal data of users to judicial authorities, public authorities or authorized third parties, in cases where the law provides. As well as, in general, in cases where it is necessary to comply with legal obligations or verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, or to respond to claims of others regarding Honegger’s rights, property or safety, of its employees or users.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Only in the cases and with all the limits provided for by art. 15-22 G.D.P.R., the user has the right – at any time, free of charge and without special charges and formalities – to:
- obtain confirmation that Honegger processes your personal data;
- access your personal data, and know its origin, the purposes and purposes of processing, the retention period and information regarding third parties to whom the personal data are disclosed;
- withdraw your consent at any time, if this constitutes the basis of the processing;
- update or correct your personal data collected by Honegger, so that it is always accurate and accurate;
- exercise the cd. right to be forgotten, or to ensure that your personal data collected by Honegger are deleted from Honegger’s databases and / or archives, including backups;
- restrict Honegger’s processing of your personal data;
- oppose the processing, for those personal data processed to pursue needs of public interest or legitimate interests of Honegger;
- be notified, within a reasonable time, of any corrections, cancellations or limitations of the processing ordered by Honegger, as well as any revocation of such measures and the reasons behind the revocations.
The user can exercise these rights by sending a written request to Honegger without formalities, by sending a specific e-mail to email@example.com.
Upon receipt of the aforementioned e-mail, Honegger will fulfill the request within one month of receiving it. This deadline may be extended by two months – upon notice to the user – taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
Honegger reminds the user that, if the response to his requests has not been satisfactory in his opinion, he / she can contact and lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/) in the ways provided for by the Applicable Privacy Law.
Last updated: September 2020